NGV Evod Vape Kit
- Beginner Kit
- Standard 510 Thread
- Lockable: The battery has a 5-click on/off feature
- When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power the clearomizer, atomizer, or tank
- Battery Monitoring/ Over-Discharge Protection: The battery will automatically turn off if the unit is overheating
Press button 5x quickly to turn on/off
The battery in your NGV MT3 kit come with some battery power from the manufacture, but it is recommended that you charge your batteries to full capacity before their first use.
To charge the batteries you can use any standard USB wall adapted however we do not recommend using Apple wall adapters as they have a higher power output.
When charging your battery, simply screw the battery clockwise into the USB charger until the light on the charger changes from green to red. When the light is red, the battery is charging. The light on the charger will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
Filling up your MT3 clearomizer is fairly easy. You can fill a MT3 with a standard juice bottle, but it may be easier for some to use the needle tip cap.
- Remove the base silver part of the tank by unscrewing counter-clockwise
- Hold the MT3 clearomizer at a 45-degree angle and begin dripping e-liquid along the inside wall of the unit until it is filled to just below the bottom of the clear tube in the center. It will hold approximately 1.8mL of juice from empty.
- Make sure your coil is screwed in tightly to the base of the tank
- Replace base and screw it in clockwise
- Prime your tank (this means pull on the tank 5 to 10 times before using power on your device, this will help juice flow into the coil. If you do not do this, you may experience a burnt hit.
Stainless, Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Green, Pink, White, Yellow