NGV Variable Voltage Kit
- 1 x 1600 mAh Variable Voltage Battery
- 1 x Protank
- 1 x 510 USB charger
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Cone Adapter
- Intermediate Battery
- Low maintenance
- Standard 510 thread
- Variable Voltage which allows you to turn up or turn down the power of your vape.
*Wall Adapter Not Included
To turn on your battery, click the power button 5 times quickly.
This battery comes with some battery power from the manufacture, but it is recommended that you charge your batteries to full capacity before their first use.
To charge the batteries you can use any standard USB wall adapted however we do not recommend using Apple wall adapters as they have a higher power output.
When charging your battery, simply screw the battery clockwise into the USB charger until the light on the charger changes from green to red. When the light is red, the battery is charging. The light on the charger will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
To adjust the power of your battery, turn the knob on the bottom to the desired voltage. The battery ranges for 3.3v - 4.8v.
Filling up your Protank is fairly easy. You can fill a Protank with a standard juice bottle, but it may be easier for some to use the needle tip cap.
- Remove the base silver part of the tank by unscrewing counter-clockwise
- Hold the Protank at a 45-degree angle and begin dripping e-liquid along the inside wall of the unit until it is filled to just below the bottom of the metal tube in the center. It will hold approximately 2.0mL of juice from empty.
- Make sure your coil is screwed in tightly to the base of the tank
- Replace base and screw it in clockwise
- Prime your tank (this means pull on the tank 5 to 10 times before using power on your device, this will help juice flow into the coil. If you do not do this, you may experience a burnt hit.
Purple, White, Red, Blue, Black
3.3 – 4.8